Google Reports

                                                                                  Back to Homepage                                    


About 2-4 years ago my Globe SIM received a text message that my SIM number was chosen or was awarded a Manny Pacquiao Pangkabuhayan (Livelihood) Showcase worth One Million Pesos. This SIM number was used to verify my Blogger.com Account containing my works then......



I am accusing Shugo Praico, Miss Charo Santos Concio, Mr. Gabby Lopez, and ABS-CBN of theft..... I would like to report to His Excellency, President Xi Jinping and First Lady, Peng Liyuan, His Excellency, President Tony Abott and First Lady, Margie Abott, His Excellency, President Barrack Obama and First Lady, Michelle Obama that Miss Korina Sanchez, wife of Secretary Mar Roxas, of TV Patrol and the well respected Miss Kris Aquino of Aquino Abunda, the daughter of the Philippine hero Corazon Cojuangco Aquino, Gary Valenciano, Coco Martin, John Lloyd Cruz, Piolo Pascual, Kim Atienza, Direk Edgar Mortiz, Direk Bobet Vidanes, Mr. Johnny Manahan, Ted Failon, Gus Abelgas, Boy Abunda, Leo Lastimosa, Vilma Andales, Janice de Belen, Noli de Castro, Carmina Villaruel, Angel Locsin, Sarah Geronimo, and Miss Judy Ann Santos are working with ABS-CBN who stole my story, Super Zander and a lot others and retitled it as Juan de la Cruz. I hope that they are properly advised to vacate ABS-CBN in accordance with President Noynoy Aquino's Tuwid na Daan (Straight Path) campaign and government slogan. In Waray Dialect 'Putik' means to have sex.........are you ready na...???...


When I was in Grade 5 or 6 in Mambaling Elementary School II had a classmate named Mary Jean and along with other pupils we used to play Bitay (in English to hang) game (a game played on papers, written, using lines and a circle (as the head of the 'tikling' human character) based on words of the players or something I don't remember anymore) although the two of us have not really played that game together for I played it with my nearest friends or seatmates, the prettiest in the class (roaming around other seats wasn't really allowed)..... psst Indonesia?????....


GMA 7, ABS-CBN and President Rodrigo Duterte do not represent the Philippines nor the Filipinos....quit demanding from someone you put down.....when it comes to my works inBlogger.com, I believe I should have the choice.......http://googlecasseroles.blogspot.com/…/about-2-4-years-ago-…
I remember watching Ali (in Cebuano means to stop or block the way) Peek video on television in my room......... and then the new on him getting shot in the head happened......... 
President Benigno "Noynoy' Aquino III (Before) and President Rodrigo Duterte are the Presidents of the Philippines but not to my works on Blogger.com, after their family put me down, I believe I should have and deserve a choice.........http://googlecasseroles.blogspot.com/…/about-2-4-years-ago-
Choosing GMA 7, ABS-CBN, President Benigno "Noynoy' Aquino III (Before) and President Rodrigo Duterte in actuality is a National Treachery detrimental to the health,safety and sanity of every Filipinos on the streets, in factories and in their homes.......chinelas......... 

In indirect threats what does Juday sounds like........answer, you die......nice...... http://storiesandarticles5.blogspot.com/

To my understanding they (celebrities, sports personalities, actors, actresses, president, other politicians and all others) use the word 'ko' talking about someone else or themselves but actually referring to me based on Kho, my previous online user name ............. reaching to me.........or threatening me........ or for something else............... ........... they also sometimes use the word 'mo'.........



The water supply in Cebu City, MCWD, is being intentionally and regularly cut off to harass me and my family at the expense of the vast public consumers. I wonder who's ordering it, is it a public official or his political greed ????????? ........http://googlecasseroles.blogspot.com/…/